RITUALS W THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA RECOVERY HAND BALM BC HCR 70 ML

Availability: In stock
€11.90
equates to €17.00 per 100 milliliter
Quantity
This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Enriched with softening sweet almond oil and soothing Indian rose, your hands will feel nourished and silky soft. Added microbiome friendly active ingredients strengthen the skin barrier and keep the skin balanced and healthy. The rich and luxurious hand balm sinks in the skin easily, so you can easily use it at any moment of the day. This hand balm for dry hands with 97% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 3% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.